Degrease Lawn Equipment
DE-OIL-IT CAN DEGREASE LAWN EQUIPMENT REMOVING GREASE, FUEL AND OIL BUILD UP’S FROM HOUSEHOLD LAWN MOWERS, CHAIN SAWS, EDGERS AND OTHER FUEL OPERATED LAWN EQUIPMENT
Spray bottle, Pressure can, Backpack sprayer
- Dilution Ratio: (for concentrate only), full strength up to 1-part product to 30-parts water. The 22oz. spray bottles are ready-to-use.
- Can be applied to a hot or cold engine..
- Cover all engine intakes.
- Spray engine liberally with DE-OIL-IT.
- Agitate heavier grease build ups with a brush for quicker results.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- May require additional treatments for heavier grease deposits.
- DE-OIL-IT is water activated and needs to be kept hydrated to work.
- If not rinsed after treatment, DE-OIL-IT’s solids will continue to break down grease and oil deposits from the engine. Occasional misting is recommended to keep DE-OIL-IT hydrated.
- Once all grease, fuel and oil and carbon deposits are eliminated, rinse engine thoroughly with fresh water.
Cautions: Keep Product away from children. Skin Contact: protective rubber gloves not required but recommended; rinse thoroughly with water until any irritation subsides; application of skin or hand moisturizer recommended after use; if irritation persists seek medical assistance. Not for use on asphalt if using more concentrated, prolonged and frequent cleaning than the recommended dilution.
WARNING: De-Oil-It should not be applied to glass. In certain cases automotive glass for example has protective polymer layers for UV protection, etc.; De-Oil-It has the ability to partially break down these polymers and if not properly cleaned (i.e. allow to dry) can leave a residue that is very difficult to remove. Also, in too concentrate a form, car washing with De-Oil-It could breakdown wax (so as a wax stripper De-Oil-It is a good choice)..
Note: De-Oil-It removes the flash point of hydrocarbon contaminant (oil, grease, or fuel spill) stopping the risk of fire; as such De-Oil-It is a fire extinguisher and is more convenient cleaning up after a fire emergency in comparison to detergents, foam and grit materials used to smoother and mop up. Depending on your application of De-Oil-It and disposal of cleaning process you might be affected by government regulations; please follow posted guidelines
** Detoxification / non-toxic means an end result correctly applying De-Oil-It by following the recommended dilution guide, availability of water and oxygen (the activators of De-Oil-It), and being patient (in time naturally occurring bacteria in land and sea will enable the degrading of the hydrocarbon contaminant into smaller simpler molecules of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen versus a complex fully attached hydrocarbon molecular chain that is toxic). Detergents and solvents can only partially breakdown the hydrocarbon chain and their degrading action is weak in the sense that the separated simple hydrocarbon molecules re-bind, leaving remnants of toxic compounds that are harder if not impervious to natural bacteria final degrading; one consequence of this is to encapsulate the oil making it heavy and sink to the ocean floor. De-OilIt’s “colloidal micelle” technology more successfully breaks down the complex hydrocarbon chain, separates smaller simpler hydrocarbon elements, and De-Oil-It then more tightly binds to the broken down hydrocarbon chain parts so they do not reform as is the case with detergents and solvents. We are a non-detergent, non-solvent, organic only formula that works. We are here to help you understand remediation methods including how much agitation, working with soil and sea, as we have a wealth of experience regarding successful approaches and final outcomes.
For more information read our DISCLAIMER