Driveway and Garage Floor Cleaner
DE-OILIT DRIVEWAY and GARAGE FLOOR CLEANER CLEANS CONCRETE DRIVEWAYS, SIDEWALKS, PAVERS AND OTHER SURFACE AREAS THAT HAVE GREASE, FUEL OR OIL STAINS. STRONGEST AND SAFEST GARAGE FLOOR CLEANER AND DRIVEWAY STAIN REMOVER!
Mop, Spray bottle, Pressure can, Backpack sprayer, Floor scrubber
Dilution Ratio: (for concentrate only), full strength up to 1-part product to 30-parts water. The 22oz. spray bottles are ready-to-use.
1. DE-OIL-IT is water activated and once applied, it needs to be kept hydrated to work. When water has evaporated, solids in product remain dormant until rehydrated. If rehydrating, do not rinse away the solids. Spray water lightly or just wait for rain, morning dew, or the next application to reactivate the solids.
2. New stains are removed instantly. Older stains take longer and may require several treatments over a several day period. This will depend on the age, amount and viscosity of the petroleum present.
3. Saturate area(s) thoroughly with water prior to application.
4. Apply solution liberally onto the stained area(s). If using a mop, simply slop the DE-OIL-It solution onto the stained areas liberally. Best to apply at night, mark off area for traffic and retreat area daily or weekly until the stain has completely disappeared.
5. For commercial use, continue treatments by including DE-OIL-IT as part of your regular maintenance program. After original stains are removed, reduce the dilution ratio to 1-part product to 20-parts water.
6. For quicker results, agitate heavier grease build ups (solids) with a bristle brush.
7. To speed up process, cover area with a rubber mat or a dark sheet of plastic. This will trap the moisture and keep the solids active.
8. For larger and commercial applications a floor scrubbing machine is recommended. Add the appropriate amount of DE-OIL-IT to the scrubber’s normal solution.
Keep Product away from children. SKIN CONTACT: protective rubber gloves not required but recommended; rinse thoroughly with water until any irritation subsides; application of skin or hand moisturizer recommended after use; if irritation persists seek medical assistance. Not recommended for use on asphalt concerning using a more potent application than the recommended dilution, otherwise prolonged and concentration level can remove surface oils possibly removing top layer asphalt in extreme cases.
Depending on how you apply De-Oil-It and disposal of the cleaning process you might be affected by government regulations on products that detoxify / degrade** hydrocarbon (oil, grease, fuel) spills
** Detoxification / non-toxic means an end result correctly applying De-Oil-It by following the recommended dilution guide, availability of water and oxygen (the activators of De-Oil-It), and being patient (in time naturally occurring bacteria in land and sea will enable the degrading of the hydrocarbon contaminant into smaller simpler molecules of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen versus a complex fully attached hydrocarbon molecular chain that is toxic). Detergents and solvents can only partially breakdown the hydrocarbon chain and their degrading action is weak in the sense that the separated simple hydrocarbon molecules re-bind, leaving remnants of toxic compounds that are harder if not impervious to natural bacteria final degrading; one consequence of this is to encapsulate the oil making it heavy and sink to the ocean floor – therefore in comparison to detergents and solvents, De-Oil-It starts as non-hazardous completely organic ingredients that are found on the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) GRAS (“Generally Recognized as Safe”) List, and can transform hydrocarbon contaminates (oil, grease, fuel) into an inert (non-toxic) state. De-OilIt’s “colloidal micelle” technology more successfully breaks down the complex hydrocarbon chain, separates smaller simpler hydrocarbon elements, and De-Oil-It then more tightly binds to the broken down hydrocarbon chain parts so they do not reform as is the case with detergents and solvents. We are a non-detergent, non-solvent, organic only formula that works. We are here to help you understand remediation methods including how much agitation, working with soil and sea, as we have a wealth of experience regarding successful approaches and final outcomes.
For more information read our DISCLAIMER