Fuel and Oil Spill Eliminator
PLEASE FOLLOW POSTED LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS REGARDING PRODUCT USAGE ON / NEAR WATERWAYS.
Handheld Equipment: Spray bottle, Pressure can or Backpack sprayer, Spray boom and Fire hose sprayer.
Land and Water spill instructions:
- Dilution Ratio: (for concentrate) from full strength when spraying onto water to 1-part product 10-parts water for land applications.
- Spray DE-OIL-IT directly from the spray bottle or fill an appropriate size sprayer container with desired mixture.
- Adjust the sprayer nozzle to emit a coarse spray pattern flow.
- Pump or pressurize the sprayer according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Point the sprayer nozzle at the spilled area and spray DE-OIL-IT in a corralling pattern. Then spray on top of the corralled spill to neutralize it.
- Much of the spill will seemingly disappear. However that which remains and has been sprayed will soon be encapsulated by DE-OIL-IT and will float around on the surface of the water until the breakdown of petroleum is complete.
- Depending on country jurisdiction, consult local regulator regarding this application method.
Cautions: Keep Product away from children. Skin Contact: protective rubber gloves not required but recommended; rinse thoroughly with water until any irritation subsides; application of skin or hand moisturizer recommended after use; if irritation persists seek medical assistance.
Not for use on glass as a residual can build up that can be difficult to remove.
Note: how you apply De-Oil-It and disposal of the cleaning process may be affected by government regulations regarding detoxification / degrease / degrading ** of hydrocarbon contaminant (oil, grease, fuel) spills; please follow posted guidelines.
** Detoxification / non-toxic means an end result correctly applying De-Oil-It by following the recommended dilution guide, availability of water and oxygen (the activators of De-Oil-It), and being patient (in time naturally occurring bacteria in land and sea will enable the degrading of the hydrocarbon contaminant into smaller simpler molecules of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen versus a complex fully attached hydrocarbon molecular chain that is toxic). Detergents and solvents can only partially breakdown the hydrocarbon chain and their degrading action is weak in the sense that the separated simple hydrocarbon molecules re-bind, leaving remnants of toxic compounds that are harder if not impervious to natural bacteria final degrading; one consequence of this is to encapsulate the oil making it heavy and sink to the ocean floor. De-Oil-It’s “colloidal micelle” technology more successfully breaks down the complex hydrocarbon chain, separates smaller simpler hydrocarbon elements, and De-Oil-It then more tightly binds to the broken down hydrocarbon chain parts so they do not reform as is the case with detergents and solvents. We are a non-detergent, non-solvent, organic only formula that works. We are here to help you understand remediation methods including how much agitation, working with soil and sea, as we have a wealth of experience regarding successful approaches and final outcomes.
For more information read our DISCLAIMER