Wheel Rim Cleaner
De-Oil-It Wheel Rim Cleaner ability CLEANS WHEEL RIMS WITH JUST A SPRAY AND A WIPE. CUTS THROUGH THE GREASE AND EASILY REMOVING THE BRAKE-DUST BUILD-UP
Spray bottle, Pressure can or Backpack sprayer.
- From Concentrate: Dilution Ratio: 1:5 parts product to water, up to 1:10.
- Spray wheel rims directly with solution.
- Agitate heavier grease build ups with a brush for quicker results.
- Allow 5 -10 minutes for DE-OIL-IT to fully penetrate the oil build-ups. DE-OIL-IT is water activated. When the treated area dries, the solids in DE-OIL-IT stop working and remain dormant until they are rehydrated.
- Thoroughly rinse wheel rims.
- May require a second treatment for heavier grease deposits.
- When targeting heavier build-ups with spot spray applications, do not rinse afterwards. DE-OIL-IT will continue to break down any remaining grease and oil deposits from the wheel rims for days after treatment or until product is rinsed off.
Cautions: Keep Product away from children. Skin Contact: protective rubber gloves not required but recommended; rinse thoroughly with water until any irritation subsides; application of skin or hand moisturizer recommended after use; if irritation persists seek medical assistance. Not for prolonged use on asphalt or glass.
Note: using terms like “hardly a trace” is contributed to De-Oil-It’s “colloidal micelle formation” technology that reduces the surface tension of oils, grease, and fuels so that they do not stick to surfaces. This terminology also applies to the correct use of De-Oil-It that includes but not limited to appropriate amounts of De-Oil-It, water and air (both are activators of De-Oil-It), possible re-application (best guided by not only visual review but also testing of contamination levels), and perhaps government regulations that may affect how you apply and dispose of the cleaning process. Also hardly a trace refers to the application, and possible re-application, of De-Oil-It to further degrade hydrocarbons which in time is augmented by natural occurring bacteria
** Detoxification / non-toxic means an end result correctly applying De-Oil-It by following the recommended dilution guide, availability of water and oxygen (the activators of De-Oil-It), and being patient (in time naturally occurring bacteria in land and sea will enable the degrading of the hydrocarbon contaminant into smaller simpler molecules of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen versus a complex fully attached hydrocarbon molecular chain that is toxic). Detergents and solvents can only partially breakdown the hydrocarbon chain and their degrading action is weak in the sense that the separated simple hydrocarbon molecules re-bind, leaving remnants of toxic compounds that are harder if not impervious to natural bacteria final degrading; one consequence of this is to encapsulate the oil making it heavy and sink to the ocean floor. De-Oil-It’s “colloidal micelle” technology more successfully breaks down the complex hydrocarbon chain, separates smaller simpler hydrocarbon elements, and De-Oil-It then more tightly binds to the broken down hydrocarbon chain parts so they do not reform as is the case with detergents and solvents. We are a non-detergent, non-solvent, organic only formula that works. We are here to help you understand remediation methods including how much agitation, working with soil and sea, as we have a wealth of experience regarding successful approaches and final outcomes.
For more information read our DISCLAIMER